*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2143844-NEWBIE-GGONG
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by GGong
Rated: E · Prose · Other · #2143844
Hello, happy Holidays Everyone !
I often have this vivd image of a majestic and fierce warrior with long and unwavering beard standing at the Gate, defending the people within. From young, this image is one of the more powerfulvisual that I always admired. That Chinese classical hero defeating the overwhelming enemies solitarily is a sort of description of myself - steadfast and strong....

Writing is an interest which I like to do as I journey into old age...I am in the midst of believing I am still young while at the same time trying hard to savour old age as it catches up...So here I am...learning from greats, hopefully a tip or two as part of self actualisation....Hopefully, during the course of this journey, I can publish a book or two.

Some great novelist said : A novel is a monumental lie that has to have the absolute ring of truth if it's going to succeed.

How true that truth is the sincere approach to great successful novel. I aspire to be able to do that.



© Copyright 2017 GGong (colinlaiu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2143844-NEWBIE-GGONG