*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2144036-The-one-I-love
Rated: E · Poetry · Romance/Love · #2144036
A message from a boy in love
Was it destiny or fate that we once met on that wondrous day. I saw it in your eyes, oh those beautiful eyes. They say eyes are the windows to the soul but yours are windows to your heart, and your heart reveals things that I know to be true, kindness, grace and beauty too. And that smile, oh that smile makes it all worthwhile. Makes everyday worth the wait, it fills me with joy, so much joy. Your amazing in every single way, in ways I can’t possibly explain, too many things and to many feelings for me to say. When my family met you, they congratulated me on the fact that I chose well, but the whole time, with all their compliments one thought in my mind was consistent, I didn’t choose you, you chose me, Gave me the chance to be better, to experience feelings I never thought possible. To make me a better person. You changed me in so many ways, changed my ideals and my idea of beauty, now I know that you are beauty, picture perfect. You understood me, never judged me even when I deserved to be judged, even when I judged myself you stood strong by my side. And now you’re hurting, and you’re lost, you don't think you can handle it. I'm hurting too, being away from you, I can't stand it. It’s tearing me apart don’t think i can survive without you, But regardless i'll let you know right now, just as you stood by my side i'll stand by yours, helping you and supporting you and picking you up when you fall down. So many people have already told me to move on, that I fell too hard in love too fast, including you, I can see you don't want me to be hurt. maybe you’re right, after all our, time together wasn’t long, but my feelings are consistent. maybe i'm naive, don't know enough about the world to make a decision but I feel the pull, its unavoidable. I don't want validation, just understanding that no matter what i do i can't help but think of you. Your in my mind all the time can’t get you out but the secret is I don't want to. I wish i could help, fix your broken pieces, but all I can seem to do is stand idly by while you break. I wish I could take all your problems away. Maybe we can be together again someday, but I know that day is not today. I hope, with all of my heart and all of my soul that one day you'll be better. Maybe you are, maybe you're better without me. But this is the only way I can fully express what presses on me every day. Maybe it's in vain, the things that i'm saying. But right now, right here is where you change your destiny, choose your fate, it's up to you and it always has been. Too many use the word love as a tool, to trick others they’re fools, but as i’m writing on this paper and forming these words with my soul i realize deep inside it's true, I really, deeply, more than I ever thought possible, love you.
© Copyright 2017 G.Bayley (bayblade11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2144036-The-one-I-love