*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2144038-A-New-Book-on-Marital-Relationship
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Poetry · Inspirational · #2144038
Marriage Relationship
DAY FIVE
Flowing from ‘Day Four,’ we shall take some tour around letter ‘N’ of the DASYN HUB. ‘N’ stands for ‘Neophyte.’ The neophyte husband has the following character traits: • Immature. • Always baffled at the wife’s intelligence and knowledge. • Always questioning whether marriage is worth it. • Accepts marriage as routine. • Sees wife as a problem solver. • Always contemplating if marriage is not monotonous. • Friendly with inexperienced and single men. • A husband talked into marriage by his parents. • Stagnated development. • Wife is the ‘prophyte’ (matured). • Very wasteful of resources. • Behaves like a bachelor. • Rushes into a relationship with inadequate knowledge. • Shifts responsibility. • Expects the wife to look younger forever.
Neophyte husbands are inexperienced and immature husbands. The wives are the ‘prophytes’ and problem solvers. As such, the neophyte husbands are always baffled at the wives’ intelligence and knowledge. Because they frolic with bachelors, they are always wondering if marriage is worth it. They characteristically see monotony and routineness in the relationship. Neophytes sometimes inherit wives their parents married on their behalf. They are wasteful and shift their responsibilities to the wife and expect her to appear ever young and sexy through the ages.
Neophyte husbands use their wives as problem solvers; husbands who love their wives when they need something from them and after that the wives become useless to them. These husbands are very clever to know their wives’ weaknesses and capitalize on them to their selfish advantage.
Wives of neophyte husbands take the long-term view of situations or consider the bigger picture when making decisions, unlike their husbands. I recall I had taken several decisions without discussing them with my wife when I was in this group as a neophyte, and whenever such decisions failed I turned to her as my problem solver. I remember a marriage occasion I gave my wife cash to present to a wedding couple. Rather than present the cash to the couple, she elected to buy a gift. When I asked why she preferred to buy the gift, she answered: the gift would engender remembrance better than the money. She had a point. The neophyte husband remains immature, shifts responsibility, gets baffled at the wife’s intelligence and knowledge.

© Copyright 2017 isokarifrancis (isokari1959 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2144038-A-New-Book-on-Marital-Relationship