*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2144144-Starting-over
by Bry31
Rated: E · Short Story · Emotional · #2144144
Depressed girl now starts over
Hi my name is Becky and I might just seem like a normal girl, but there are a lot of things that are not normal. People think that I am perfect and wow they thought wrong. My life is really messed up. I hide so many things. I am depressed, broken and so much more. Everyday, I wonder how I am still on this planet and I just do not have any fight lift in me. I have done so many things, but nothing helps. My ex boyfriend cheated on me with my best friend and that's where this all began. All of my friends at school knew something was up when I was changing and I was ditching school and getting drunk but, they never found out why I was like this. It was all because of him. Somehow, people never figured out that I was messed up because I was suppose to be the popular pretty girl so when I did show up to school I had to step up to my name. And I did just that. As, this continued I just could not keep going to school and seeing that terrible ex best friend of mine so I packed my bag and caught the next flight to Florida, so I could go to my dream boarding school. And I did just that and got a fresh start to my new life.
© Copyright 2017 Bry31 (bry31 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2144144-Starting-over