*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2144271-2017
Rated: E · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #2144271
How i will remember the past year
It's nearly the end of another year. And as every end goes , we look back on the things that happened before. We start every year like the last one , full of promises of change , wishes and goals. But as the days go by we drown back to our old self of the person we used to be , the person we always were. Time passes and we start to forget what we promised , what we thought we wanted to change , and there comes the end of that cycle and the start of the next one , again and again. I did not make any wishes at the start of the year , didn't make any promises , except for one , that I will only do the thing that make me happy . And I did almost every single day , I tried to live my life to the fullest , living every day as it was my last. And then I went on a journey of a life time , a journey that changed every point of view , changed me , redefined me . On the journey I met the most amazing people , people who made me grow as a person myself. Than there were people who supported me in every decision that I made , were behind me if anything went wrong . I started every relationship with each of these people not fully trusting them , having my guard up just in case one day they decided to turn their back on me and hurt me like many before . But as the time passed they showed me than not everyone you let in your life and in your emotions will try to hurt you. They thought me that there are people who really care and will be there for you no matter what happens in your life . So even if I did not plan on meeting and letting my guard down with these people , turns out that was the best thing I could ever done in my life . So as the year is about to end I would like to thank then and whatever force brought them to my life , and for making me believe in good thing again . And I know that this year I will only make one promise , I promise to make the most to try to keep these people in my life.

© Copyright 2017 Yours truly (akinom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2144271-2017