*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2145024-SCARS-RULE
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by auye
Rated: E · Fiction · Animal · #2145024
Basically its Scar's rule !

"Father, why are we leaving?" A little zebra was asking her father.          
" It is because the king of the pridelands has changed from Mufasa to Scar."
" Is he dead?"
" There are rumors from the wildebeests that it is Scar that killed Mufasa. It is not surprising actually. Scar is always an irresponsible brother but he is eager to have the throne very much. The wildebeests who spread the rumors are killed by the hyenas not much later."
"But where is Simba, I saw him..."
" He disappeared." Interrupting his daughter, the father sighed. " I'm not sure if it's Scar's fault, but he will deny it anyways. That is why we wont come here for short. The elephants are trying to retrieve the throne..."
On the other hand, the elephants were having a demonstration while the hyenas were forcing them to stop. " Fine, this place has no hope anymore. We and the other animals will leave. " No, you all cant leave, then what will we eat? We have to respect the circle of life."
" But the circle of life doesn't force the animals to stay." "Ah, Sarabi." The lioness came out from the mist.
" I am the queen..."
" You mean the EX-queen, because Zira is now queen."
" Anyways, I know the circle of life very well. Do not dare to disobey it."
" Of course, of course..."
The lioness permitted the animals to leave and went to the ravine. She realized that Mufasa's carcass was still lying there, not eaten by any scavengers.
" Why, My love, why? Why do you abandon me here in this barren land? Scar is a bad ruler and because of him, the pridelands turned into chaos within a week. Why , My love, why? Why don't you stay here with me. Even Simba is gone. Look after him in the stars. I am sure he is alive. He has to be, he has to be there somewhere. He has to be . Or else I rather die."
On the other hand, the zebras were on the way to other plains but was stopped by hyenas. " Sarabi is not here to protect the circle of life, so...HEHEHE..."
" Why have you kidnapped all the zebras to yourself Scar! You are disrespecting the circle of life!" Sarabi marched towards the throne and complained to Scar.
" Then go find your husband to ban my idea! But he is dead." With a frivolous tone, Scar sent Sarabi out crying.
Months passed after the death of the zebras .That was the time of the birth of Scar's first son, Nuka.
" Every single animal has to join this wondrous festival! From the tiniest ant to the tallest giraffe. Do not dare to be absent, or I will smash your neck. Especially the lionesses.I need to give my son a fruitful experience of everyone bowing down to him, and he will be too when he grows up. " The notice spread out and every single animal feared.
Everyone came at the day of the celebration. Even Sarabi . Scar's very satisfied. But when he presented the kid to the crowd . He realized something. Rafiki was gone, so that the celebration was so weird! "WHERE IS RAFIKI?!" Scar was furious, but the animals laughed and cheered for Rafiki's absence. Baby Nuka had no idea what was going on, so he cried. " Who dares to laugh dies!" Scar roared, and he was planning to kill that monkey tonight.
" If you are brave enough to come out Rafiki, I may reconsider killing you or not." Scar's angery ( he didn't eat any vegetel) roamed the plains. " Come out and have a battle Rafiki! Rafiki!" From the bushes nearby, an eerie cry of the monkey caught Scar's notice. He walked closer and closer. But he received a hit from a stick. Scar raged. He ordered the hyenas to find the monkey, no matter what, and when the monkey was found, kill him. But he didn't know that Rafiki left the pridelands before the celebration and went to a jungle far away. Rafiki didn't know that this decision led to Scar's anger, and this decision has a way more important value- leading the true king back to his throne.( That rock was thrown by the birds in the sky, not Rafiki)
"Sorry, I just treat you as a friend. We can still maintain a healthy relationship, right?" Nala had grown into an adult. What she was doing was to back off her followers. " I love you a lot Nala! You were like a sun to me!" Nala rejected every follower she had. Every act of this young lady was in the eyes of Scar. " I want another queen except of Zira. I want some fun but she now had Vitani. Nala is in my pride. Hmmm..."
"Scar..." Nala ventured into Scar's cave, but received A hug. Scar was behind her. " Stop violating me!" Looking at Nala, Scar sang a song of madness.
" Stop violating me!" Nala ran out crying. " What has he done to you, my daughter."
" He harassed me, but only verbally. I wont let that dirty lion touch me . I know how to protect myself."
" What have you done to my daughter Scar!" Sarafina shouted to the evil king of priderock. Ignoring the angry lioness, Scar announced " Nala is forever exiled!"
" Stop being ridiculous Scar!" The lionesses shouted. " You have one hour to leave on your own, or my hyenas will do their job." " I will go with you , my daughter." " No, mother. It's dangerous. I will be back one day to take revenge. I promise you mom, I will one day took Scar's throne as ruler my own. He wont be happy for long." " 3,2,1 now GO!" Scar roared and the hyenas surrounded Nala and she was forced out of the pridelands. She thought that she was only joking for being ruler, but she was telling the truth.
And this was the rule of Scar. " Zazu! Morning report!" Oops. Seems like I need to go. Last but not least, I still remember being a singer in the cage. I really gotta go, this history shows the other King's nobleness. " Hurry Zazu!" Well, Simba's calling.






© Copyright 2018 auye (auye at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2145024-SCARS-RULE