*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2145040-The-person-I-used-to-be
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #2145040
Trying out poetry for the first time
I want to die I want to disappear.

To merge in darkness before I can hurt, hurt the people that have loved me.

I do not want to live anymore for my heart, already corrupted by despair no longer knows mercy.

Please do not find me, please forget about me for I am already insane.

In the end, the monster inside of me will win and after that, I will no longer be the man I used to be.

Sixteen years and kind no longer, broken and beaten a soulless monster his mind consumed by regret that makes him suffer.

Search for me and you will find my mask, look into my eyes and you will see my corrupted eyes red as blood and cold as ice.

Please do not find me for I do not wish you to see me because I will only hurt you.

Please forget about the person I have become and please remember the person that I was yesterday.

Remember me, the me from yesterday before the monster took over my mind.













© Copyright 2018 kagamine (jacekagamine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2145040-The-person-I-used-to-be