*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2145202-Giant-Charlie-Clapham
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Adult · #2145202
charlie clapham finds you and tortures you with his hairy assets!
You were at an modelling internship where you were helping the photographers who were shooting a lot of celebrities, this time being Charlie Clapham (Hollyoaks), as you looked he did this pose were he was full naked and lifted his ass up. you seen everything and it looked amazing, he was a good looking dude!

*15 minutes later*

as you were walking down the hallway someone grabbed you and covered your mouth, throwing you into a quiet room with hardly anything in it. you look up to see someone smirking down at you before you pass out.

you wake up and you feel really weird, you look to see that everything is much bigger than it was before, you have shrunk! you hear laughter

as you look up you see charlie! he was gigantic. "time for some worship, baby boy" he said laughing he grabbed you in one hand and picked you up. "where do you wanna worship first? pecs, pits or ass?" you tried to wriggle out of his grasp. "please charlie, just let me go i dont want to do this" he just smirked.

"pecs it is"

he shoved you inbetween his massive pecs like he was giving you a bear hug. he started to bounce them, making sweat form and drip onto you.

"haha! look at all that sweat, you like my sweat do you? in that case, you'll love my sweaty pits!" he then shoved you into his hairy, sweaty armpit and closed his arm, encasing you in this sweaty hellhole. it stunk of pure body odour. you just heard him laugh as he started to jog, making him sweat more!

after 10/15 minutes of being in your prison he took you out. "ooft im really sweaty now baby boy, i didnt think you could handle this next place but you're stronger than you look!" you just pleaded. "please dont charlie! i dont wanna be stuck inbetween your butt cheeks please i'll do anything!"

charlie just laughed. "my butt cheeks? oh tough luck baby boy, i meant my bedroom! but come to think of it, my sweaty, hairy ass does sound more suited...and way more fun!" he smirked as he put you down on the couch, you looked up and seen him coming down slowly. "no please do-" you didnt finish your sentence as charlie sat right on top of you. he started laughing and grinding his ass right on top of you.

"this is too easy for you, think it time we turn it up a little" he got up and ripped his tight black boxers off, revealing his gigantic ass, he was a tiny bit hairy, but enough to know hair was there. he immediately sat down right on top of you, grinding until you were inbetween his ass cheeks. you couldnt even move your arms. "your trapped now baby boy, think i might keep you there for a whi-" he stopped talking. then you heard it.

PPPPFFFFFTTTTTTT

"ahhhh" charlie exhaled as he farted right on you. the sweat was starting to build up, you were stuck to his ass cheeks as he got up from the couch. he put on some tight boxers, trapping you in your sweaty, hairy, musky prison.

"time for bed!" he said as he lied down on the couch. you knew you werent getting out for a while.
© Copyright 2018 sage995 (sage995 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2145202-Giant-Charlie-Clapham