*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2145283-Magical-Bickering---Prologue
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Ari
Rated: ASR · Fiction · Fantasy · #2145283
In this world of magic and madness, who do we trust to find our way home?
Lady Dia was, is, and remains to be the light. Out of her came all, both the brightest stars and the most wicked of what lies in the shadows. There come forth Humanity, into two souls. The soul of the Mystica, and their brethren, the Laboriosi. The Mystica are the Lady's torches, casting her light onto what might need it. They are her gentle servants, and earthly beacons. The Laboriosi, though, were not gifted with the Lady's might. They were instead made cunning, resourceful and set to built the earth with their unending ambitions. They are all her children, the most of which craft and seek greatness, the few of which are guarding the skies, the earth and whatever is in between.

Thus came the world, in light and in darkness, a breed of the might and wisdom of the highest Lady.
© Copyright 2018 Ari (noxy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2145283-Magical-Bickering---Prologue