*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2145497-Amys-Revelry
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Other · #2145497
A boy's first intimate encounter with Amy at "fat" camp.
"Y... You want me to what...?" The overweight boy looked at his older camp counselor; he was 15, she was 22. "You heard me, Tommy. Breastfeed." The girl smiled cutely, camp shirt stretched over her ample, nearly-E-cup bosom, which was causing the obese lad to become even more flustered, picturing what she had said in his mind. "W... Why?" He asked cautiously. "Isn't that like... Something babies do?" She rested her hand on his pudgy arm. "Mhm. But they do it for nourishment. There's an actual reason." She spoke in a calm, persuading tone while her hand shifted to his belly, which jutted out at least 5 inches from his torso. "You look rather malnourished... Y'know?" She smiled and winked at him, attempting to further validate it, not wanting to force it on him but so desperately wanting him to say yes. "Y... Yeah... I do..." He returned her smile, as she lifted her shirt, allowing her hefty, braless breasts to hang free much to his chagrin. His eyes locked onto the orbs as he looked to her while licking his lips.

As soon as he latched on, he began to suckle immediately, instinct taking over. She cooed at his eagerness, and smiled as she watched him drink away, hearing him gulp mouthfuls of the warm, sweet, and undeniably-fattening substance down his thirsty gullet. "That's a good boy... Drink up for me. I bet you're soo famished." She slowly ran her hand in a circle around his soft, flabby middle, which had grown noticeably since he arrived at the beginning of the previous week, alongside his puffy chest, thick thighs, and delightfully plush rear. Amy, the counselor, thought all the overweight boys were undeniably cute; she loved to tease them, but never in a cruel way. She'd jiggle their bellies for a second or remark at their developing chests, but never linger, and never do anything overtly-sexual, although she knew some of the other counselors did. It was quite easy to tell who they were from how the boys seemed to love to show off their fatter parts and eating "skills" around them.

Either way, she caressed her "baby's" head lovingly, massaging his gut; he had emptied one of her breasts and now moved to the other, but seemed to be suckling slower. "Mmh. Hope you have room, hun. You're not gonna be let go until you drink it aaall up. What good would it be to let any of that nourishment you need go to waste?" His mind raced, belly starting to feel full. He hadn't become overweight until high school started, with far more greasy and junk food being available, and not being an avid athlete, causing him to pick up some weight. He had assumed this was a normal camp at first, but after realizing the way all the boys were plumping up, he was one of those who accepted the role with mild hesitation. Now, however, he realized it was Heaven. Being pampered by cute, attractive girls, complimented, allowed to have fun and eat whatever he wanted... Who cared if he was out of breath sooner, or walking was getting harder? As he finished off all of Amy's milk, he slowly pulled away; she helped him up and pat his back, causing him to let out a hefty belch. She smiled happily as she hugged him; she knew he held promise, and would make sure to take supplements so her breasts were even fuller next week. He was still so malnourished, after all.
© Copyright 2018 Hai There I'm An. (meepop at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2145497-Amys-Revelry