*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2145829-Drowning
by K
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #2145829
The feelings of Life
Feeling stuck is the worst feeling in the world. I'm not talking about stuck like you can't get out the bed or stuck like you can figure out what to eat. No, I'm talking about stuck in "LIFE". The feeling that you don't know what's coming. Will it be good news that will take you out of this slumber or will there still be bad news? Most people say once you hit rock bottom the only way is up, but how long do you stay down before good things start to happen. A week? A month? Maybe a year? How can a person survive when only bad things happen? Be strong they say, it will all workout in the end, you gotta have faith. That's bullshit if you ask me. Those are the things people say when they never had to struggle and if they did it wasn't like the journey you've been through. They don't know how a person can lay in bed for hours and not want to move, not because there lazy but because they have no idea what to do. Being stuck in life is a horrific feeling, but will you pull through or drown trying?



© Copyright 2018 K (keyairak at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2145829-Drowning