*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2146103-My-Imaginary-friend
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Activity · #2146103
Samantha's life is tragic, but she doesn't know that it's about to get a whole lot better.
"My life wasn't always this perfect. I mean before I was dealing with all kinds of drama. First there was Kyle, then my mother, ugh and don't even get me started on…….. wait I'm sorry your probably totally confused let me start from the beginning."

"So it all started when I died. Okay okay I know it sounds crazy but just keep reading it will make sense soon. Trust me."

"Now back to the point, my life wasn't always the greatest. My mom had a very short temper and at times she would lash out at the closest person around, most the time it was me. She wasn't always that bad, she was nicer before my dad and brother died.

Okay I am so sorry, I keep getting off task. So here goes.

It was a beautiful fall evening and the crisp wind was just beginning to fill the air. As Samantha swiftly walked out onto the porch into the breeze she looked out into the starry sky and wondered what life would be like if her father and brother were still there. Samantha started crying as she sat down on the swing beside her.

"Why is this happening to me"? Samantha silently screamed in despair.

"I don't understand my dad had never done anything to deserve this, and neither did my brother. He was only 7 months old. Why did you take him from me? Why?" Samantha was very upset but she made sure to keep it down so her mother wouldn't wake up and get mad. She was drunk.
© Copyright 2018 D Winchester (acause02 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2146103-My-Imaginary-friend