*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2146582-Secret-Diaper-Girl
by Z dog
Rated: E · Short Story · Other · #2146582
12 year old Mary loves to watch diaper videos. But, her parents can never find out.
I search "YouTube" on my Google browser. I click on a video of a girl messing in her diaper. I think to myself, "I could do that". I look at another video of a woman making a diaper. I think again, "I should try that". I walk into my bathroom. Its late at night and my parents are fast asleep, but I still close and lock the door. Alright. What can I make a diaper out of? I pull out 4 of my moms jumbo pads, 4 of my tiny pads, a pair of underwear, and a trash bag. Okay. Make a diaper. Its simple. I cut the trash bag in the shape of my underwear. I rip open one of my moms pads, trying to not make so much crinkley noise. I stuck it to the crotch area of the plastic "underwear". Then I got the real underwear and lined them with my little pads. I lined the rest of the plastic underwear with my moms pads. Phew. By now, perfect timing, I really really had to pee. I took my pants and underwear off. I put on the underwear that were lined with my pads on first. Then I put on the plastic underwear. I put my underwear that I took off over everything. The diaper was thick and comforting. I was scared to let loose. What if it leaked? But I did. The warm, wet urine filled the diaper. I felt it get bigger and bigger. Then I noticed. I had to poop. Should I? How would I clean it up? I decided I was already in enough trouble so why not. And I squeezed out a mushy brown explosion. It was a very weird texture. Clumpy but liquidy. Surprisingly, the diaper did not leak. I played around in it too. The feeling of the hot stuff pressed against my butt and thighs. It was wonderful.
© Copyright 2018 Z dog (maryl537 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2146582-Secret-Diaper-Girl