*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2146739-Just-tell-me-if-that-day
Rated: E · Poetry · Relationship · #2146739
You looked back while walking away from me
Just tell me if that day
You looked back while walking away from me, I heard something heavy on heart but light on voice

Just tell me if that day
If only I could arrest your amazing laughs on my non-sense PJs, that I could have avoided tears in your eyes later.

Just tell me if that day
Our long walk, silent words and eye-full conversations could only decode my heart to you as we just went past those memories.

Just tell me if that day
Eating my half plate of Pani-puri and still being hungry for more gave me that tingling feeling of craziness that I adore about you.

Tell me if that day
We saw each other beyond our fight, sour eyes and meaningless anger, that our eagerness to call and say I love you was more than enough to capture that HD moment in camera of our hearts.

Tell me if that day
Meant something more than a day to you when we touched each other to exchange those three magical words just through our glances ignoring that railway platform announcement.

Tell me if that day
The train journey you took back home felt the longest that you have ever had; just as the countless day and nights I had after that day to remind myself – that day, that one day when I lived my life in a moment.
© Copyright 2018 sarangbrahme (sarangbrahme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2146739-Just-tell-me-if-that-day