*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2146958-7-deadly-sins
Rated: ASR · Poetry · Fantasy · #2146958
Writing prompt: descrbe the 7 deadly sins without using their names.
She radiated green. Gazing upon the beauty. Just one touch, would satisfy the need. However one touch would cause a war... A war inside, against what's real and what's insecure. I could be her... If I only changed everything.


Mine. It was all I could think. Mine. I need it. I want it. I deserve it for Christ sake! This little bit can't come close to all the world has to offer me. They can't take it. Not without my permission. My happiness depends on it... I won't let them. I'm taking it all.


The light. The dark. A never ending pattern. The soft glow leads to onyx and back to a soft glow. Watching, waiting. It goes by with nothing but patience. Sitting and staring. Can't move. Don't want to move... It'll be back again tomorrow... Maybe then I'll go...


Soft whispers left upon porcelain skin. Goosebumps creep up her spine. The need deep and low. Her inner goddess dancing with desire. His strength pushing her over the edge. "More" she coons... "I need more"


"Shots for everyone! Eat, drink, be merry!" His stomach churned as he gulped it down, increasing from one to too many. He couldn't stop himself. Longingly he gazed at what was in front of him... The pain dug deep... But he wasn't going to stop. Not when he'd already come this far... He's show them,he'd show them all.


Hmm... What are they doing down there? Peons. Rushing all over to make sure not a detail is missed. Little do they know, I've had it done for days. Only one to know exactly what to do. If only they had listened to me. But why would they? They don't know what they are talking about anyways.


Why?! Why does it always have to happen this way?! Had we spoken about it, this could have gone so differently. But NO! Just let it go by like nothing is the matter. Sweep it under the rug like you always do! It's gotten to the point that I throw my words at you! Sharp daggers meant to hit the heart. Piercing skin, spewing blood. How could you?! How could you...
© Copyright 2018 Stephanie (pringlesmp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2146958-7-deadly-sins