*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2147640-Yesterday-and-Tomorrow
Rated: E · Essay · Contest · #2147640
entry for a contest
Y is for yesterday...

Yesterday I was so happy. I was doing well in my classes and I was liking my student job in the library. Today I am not so happy. My boyfriend is acting weird and I'm not sure what's going on with him. Between my schedule and his, we havent even had time to talk lately, let alone anything else. We are both pretty serious about getting good grades and moving on with our education.
And another thing. My boss got snarky with me today and I didnt even know what she was talking about. It turned out to be Chris's fault but I hate saying, "Oh, it's all his fault" because it sounds so first grade. BUT, I also dont like getting the blame for something that I didnt do. I didnt know what to do so I was just quiet and I think that ticked off my boss even more. By that time, I was tired and hungry and confused and since it was almost time for my shift to be done, I just rolled with it.
The first thing I did when I left work was run over to the cafeteria and get a hamburg and a coffee. Their food isnt too bad but I assume when youl're really hungry, anything is good. I always tell myself to just grab some food from home and put it in my backpack but I never remember. I thought maybe the food would help my mood anyway.
Well it did help my mood but my mood quickly dropped again while I was in my English class. As soon as the class began and Professor Grant asked who would like to speak to the first two chapters we read in our next book, my heart sunk. I was so busy working on the paper that is due next week that I totally forgot we were starting the new book. And the frosting on the cake is that He kept looking at me to help with the discussion but finally I just confessed that I had forgotten to start the new book and he gave me the most disgusted look and I felt the anger rising up from my stomach. I always read the books and I always participate in the discussions, not like some people who just sit there and stare off into space or looking at their phones. It wasn't fair.

© Copyright 2018 LibraryPat (librolover at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2147640-Yesterday-and-Tomorrow