*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2148094-Destined-Souls-Continued
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Anya
Rated: E · Draft · Paranormal · #2148094
continued from my Destined Souls stories.
         
         Britni thought of what his place would look like the whole way to his place. She was very excited and nervous at the same time. "Did you have a good day?" he asked. "Yes, pretty ok day, hung out with my best friend for a bit today," she said smiling. "Steven?" he asked. "Yes," Britni answered. "My Art partner told me you stopped in my studio today," he smiled. "Yes, you are a wonderful Artist," she said smiling as she looked into his eyes. "Thank you very much," he said smiling back at her. "Your Welcome," she said. The ride seemed to go on forever. A bit later they pulled up to a gate and waited a few seconds then the gate opened and they started pulling in past the gate. She stared ahead awaited a sight of a fabulous old looking mansion. "Wow," she said in awe. She started to feel a little more nervous than she did earlier. He just smiled and took her hand in his. "You like?" he asked. "It's beautiful," she said.
         Soon they come to a stop in front of the Mansion. He got out then helped her out.
© Copyright 2018 Anya (samantha27 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2148094-Destined-Souls-Continued