*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2148389-Half-of-a-Whole
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Chapter · Emotional · #2148389
Everyone wants love in this world , so we go to the internet but realize...
Have you ever been in love with someone that you met over the internet? Have you ever became more then friends but your miles away and you wish you were right next to them? Perhaps when you are texting them and always on the phone with them till bed time you realize you feel like half or a whole.
the first time you met this online love , you questioned them at first . You sit on your side wondering if the are being honest but then you started falling. You thought in your whole life that you would find the one , It becomes that everyday your smiling, your always laughing . 24/7 you are texting back and fourth. Months go by and you start telling your mom and she smiles , she learns about this online love and likes them soon enough.
few more months go by and your online love asks you a very important question, "Will you go out with me?" you panic at first and you want to say yes but then again there is one thing holding you back. You tell your online love that if you are together , you will be a whole but when you go to bed it won't feel like a whole . you say it will feel empty , even though your online love makes your heart feel whole. This online love will only be half of a whole, until the day you both meet up. Holding each other so tight you never want to let go.
Does your online love feel like half of a whole?
© Copyright 2018 Aphrodite (smilleyy12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2148389-Half-of-a-Whole