*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2149199-Sanziene-and-IeIeIe
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Fantasy · #2149199
What is light without dark? Dancing sisters dance apart.
A Scaerie Tale out Transylvania

Once upon a time, the Nymphs of Transylvania were like Sisters. Neither was light, neither was dark, both were lovely and balanced out each others nature. Then they grew apart for reasons none now remember and one sisterhood was cast into the darkness to dwell in lonely places of solitude and forgetting.

On June 24th, young girls enchant gathers with circle dances and make music in a festival to honor Sanziene. They divine and dream of husbands while they celebrate fertility, abundance and summer. The Sanziene are the sisters of light and merriment.

From a distance and much less celebrated the IeIeIe dance too. They dwell in upon silent cliffs, meadows and mountain paths. When they dance, the Earth is left burnt and barren. They are toxic in their anger and hate, poisoning not only Earth but drinking water too.

Yet another very good reason to stick to inhabited, lively places. who knows who or wht haunts long, lonesome roads at any given time or place.


© Copyright 2018 Naturerose (naturerose33 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2149199-Sanziene-and-IeIeIe