*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2150035-My-Dream
Rated: E · Fiction · Other · #2150035
Amazing as she showed up physically in my letter

I decided to do her a letter eventually. It was long overdue but my ego told me not to waste my words. She had too long been away and our passions were almost fading. This morning however, i woke up with a deep crave of her embrace, and earnest yearn to see her and and know how she's been. The days at the elementary school had been far forgotten except for the depth of the mysterious feeling i had for her.

I took my notepad, sat at the table and thought to myself, does she still exist? Was i being irrational with my feelings? Could it be i left her heart? The thought were suddenly interrupted by a burning desire, a solid resolve to write. I penned my address and her's and short salutation. Before i could say more, thunderous steps were making way towards the table, my father always did if he became suspicious only this time i was grown up men who could stand a ground.

For a moment, i thought of saying a lie to keep him off but his eyes were so stun, i thought to myself, what do i stand to loose? Calmly, i opened my mouth and explained my ordeal. After a brief Chief's interrogation, he gently whispered, "hunting is not for the simple hearts" then withdrew to his errands.

My pen went down again only this time with an inspired zeal, as i wrote. My heart was so immersed as i breathed every word onto the paper. I smiled all along as facts and fictions fell on the pad. What more did i need in this planet than the engulfment that this feeling gave me. For a moment, goose bumps accompanied by scent of a sweet sweat and warm tears were all over as i imagined how she would receive the letter.

I had just put a full-stop when, i sensed something. Someone was behind me looking with amusement, for sometime i imagined i was dreaming, until it all dawned it was her, my dream.
© Copyright 2018 Dominic (mainawangoto at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2150035-My-Dream