*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2150264-She-is-Somebody
by Raksha
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2150264
She needs nobody to make her somebody..
Somebody who is herself before she is anyone else..

Somebody who is not random but is there for a reason for her parents. See She is who no one can ever be..

Somebody who loves herself much more than the hatred you can afford, who knows her worth and who is more than happy to be herself.

Somebody who according to you is a weaker sex but is not dependent on your (Stronger) sex to get any of the things done..

Somebody who minds changing her attitude just because its troubling you.

Somebody whom you cannot tame .Such an obstinate she is.

Somebody who never apologises for what she is and never lowers her standard for anyone, Anyone- You got it right.

Somebody who doesnot seek to be equal to you. You- who is lot worse than.

Somebody who'll give you exactly what you've given her. She has stopped handling vulgarity.

Somebody who hates faking anything and wearing masks, She is least bothered about what pleases you.

Somebody who is good enough for all those participating in her world and abominates the uninvited kind of people.

Somebody who is a saggitarian blessed with the strength to endure anything that comes in her way .

Somebody, Believe me, who is least concerned with your approvals for her.

THANKS BUT NO THANKS She needs Nobody to make her Somebody.
© Copyright 2018 Raksha (rakshathakur at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2150264-She-is-Somebody