*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2151542-Sent-from-Heaven
Rated: E · Chapter · Friendship · #2151542
The perfect man sent from heaven without being grown up with a silver spoon in his mouth.
What is your version of someone who is sent from heaven? Is it the perfect person ?
All good grades, always in before curfew, never did drugs or never drank. Well what if I told you that my version of a perfect person
sent from heaven is not the "good" kid ,perhaps mine is the guy who stole my heart. The guy who didn't grow up with a silver spoon in his mouth, the guy who had to get a job to get a car, the guy who got in trouble with the cops when he was younger. That is my version of the perfect person, When I think of that person this guy comes right to my head because he is the guy who will hold you tight at night, he is the one who will help you with anything you need help with without even asking him. When he makes promises, he holds them through till the end. So when he asks me to be next to him in the future and that he promises to never hurt me , I truly believe he my man sent from heaven.
© Copyright 2018 Aphrodite (smilleyy12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2151542-Sent-from-Heaven