*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2152167-Peachs-Payback
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Drama · #2152167
When Princess Peach finally fights Bowser...
Somewhere at the Mushroom Kingdom Peach was about to finish fighting Bowser.

Bowser: Marry me Princess and together we we'll be happy for the rest of our lives... *He said while breathing fire at her*

Peach: Never! *She said as she then ducked her head avoiding his flames* I'll never marry you Bowser! Not even for the next 30 years... My heart will always be with Mario. *Then she kicks him up by the tail

Bowser: Big... GAAAHHH! *Then before he continued talking he was then cut off by the princess...*

Peach: Ok now i have one more thing to do... *Then she leaped up and then with her golf club in her hand she does her Special move from Super Mario Strikers and then she hits him by the gut!*

Bowser: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *He kept screaming until he then fell to a nearby cannon BANG!* Oww... My head! *He said as he rubbed it* *Gasps* W Wait Princess what are you doing!? *Shock2*

Peach: *Then hits an item block then grabs a Fire flower from it and then transforms into Fire Princess Peach!* I'm sending you back home right where you from Bowser... *She said angerliy at him she then used one of her fingers to send bowser sky high. Before she did she noticed two figures on her elbow*

Angel Peach: Princess Peach Toadstool what are you doing?

Peach: I'm sending him back home! *She said...*

Angel Peach: By shooting him into a Huge Cannon?! Don't you think you are taking this a bit too far?

Peach: Well i...

Devil Peach: too far... TOO FAR? Bowser has been kidnapping her for 30 Freaking Years! I think he deserves it right Peach?

Peach: Umm...

Angel Peach: *Sighs* Do you really wanna do this? You know just because someone hurted you doesn't mean that you should hurt them back... *Then she poofs away!*

Devil Peach: It's all up to you Peachy... *She then smirks Devilishly as she then poofs away...*

Peach:... *Then she lights the cannon up... Waving to him saying* See ya next time!

Bowser: Oh shoot...*He said as then... BOOM! Bowser went flying sky high!*

Peach: *Then she looked up at the sky for a bit... With a sad & guilty look on her face as she then walked home back to her castle into the Night...

To be Continued?

© Copyright 2018 hubworld (hubworld23 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2152167-Peachs-Payback