*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2152411-Agents-of-golden-eye
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2152411
its a fiction tale about agents that fight demons
Chapter one
I'm a British agent but not for the government. I work for an secret organisation called golden eye. I work for them since I was thirteen. We hunt things that are not normal, we hunt demons. They live amongst us without us knowing. Like in books demons posses people but they don't they take the shape of human's so they can not been seen by normal people. They roam all around the world. That's where we step in, we are the legacy of three powerful families in great Britain who fell during the first world war. We are the only one who can see the real shape of the demons but only when they don't want to be seen. During the first world war allot of agents died in the war against Germany. That's not everything, while we were fighting the Germans we where attacked at our main base a few agents including me survived it. Over the years we have rebuild the organisation. Now we are back in business. That's where my big journey begins.

It was 1942, Germany took almost all of Europe. I was in Amsterdam the capital of the Netherlands on my first Hunt since the first world war. I was hunting down a demon who killed two Dutch families. I knew it was a demon who killed them because when a demon kills someone the eyes of the victim turn red. I was on my way to some friends that lived nearby. I avoided the German soldiers because I didn't want them to find out I was British. Twelve minutes later I arrived at the house of my friends. They let me in and explained what was going on there. They told me that the demon was a German soldier and that it weren't random murders. They told to that the two Dutch families where making weapons for the resistance. So my friends thought the two Dutch families where discovered and that the demon killed them. I was thinking why would a demon help the Germans but then I thought maybe there are more working for the Germans. The question is still why and that was what I wanted to find out. So I went to our little base in the outer district to contact our main base in London. When got there I contacted them. They had recently found out that demons where working for the Germans. They said I had to stop with the hunt that I was given. They told me to find out why the demons where working for the Germans. So was going to take the first train to berlin to look if my friend who works for the resistance if he knew more about it. He works undercover as a German commander. On the way to the train I was stopped by two German soldiers who wanted my papers but I did not had one. So I took my knife out and killed one of them. The other wanted to shoot me but I dodged the shot and stabbed him. When I killed them I ran as fast as I could because more German soldiers where on their way. When I finally got to the train station I stepped on the first train to berlin. While I was almost in berlin the train stopped at a station, a few German soldiers got on the train. Then I saw one, a demon! He looked around and I knew he was up to something. He was the only soldier who was walking to the front of the train so I went to follow him. He went to the engine driver he threw the driver out of the train. I ran to him because I saw he wanted to derail the train but I wasn't fast enough and the train derailed. I woke up and rose up. I looked around me, there where so many people dead. I walked thought the train looking for survivors. There was someone who survived a girl. I asked here name. Her name was Naomi, she was British to I heard. She explained me who she was. She was like me on the same mission so we ran to the nearest village before the German soldiers would have seen us. We went to a place where we could sleep and we stayed at the village for a few days to rest out. After four days of resting we bought a car and we were going further with our mission. We still had a long way to go. We still had to drive for four hours to get to berlin. On our way we where followed by two cars. it where Germans so we tried to lose then but it didn't work. We went thought a forest, we stopped the car and we were hiding so when they were close we could get them. After a few minutes there were still no Germans so we went back to our car. But when we got there the Germans came out of the bushes and held there guns at us. We surrendered and they took us to a nearby prison. The prison was close to berlin so we where almost there. We were put in the same cell. That night they gave us some water and some dried bread. After eating I told my story, what happened in the first world war and that I never seen my real parents. After that she told me her story. She told me that her parents were killed during a demon hunt. She was only three and was adopted by foster parents. After she left the foster parents when she was eighteen she went living on her own. After a year living alone she joined golden eye to get revenge for her parents. Suddenly German soldiers came to us and took us out of our cell. There where only two so we fought them and took their rifles. We where almost at the exit of the prison but then German soldier came after us, shot Naomi in her leg so I carried her, we went to a car and drove to a safe house in berlin. When we were there I rapped a bandage around her wound. After a few hours of resting and planning there she was getting worse. I looked at the wound and saw it was infected so we went to a resistance fighter who helped her but she had to stay there for a few days. I stayed at her side because I didn't want to leave her behind. In the few days that we were there we were planning how and where we could meet that resistance spy. Our plan was to disguise us as German officers and meet him at his office. First we had to steal the uniforms so we went to the training grounds. When we were there we stalked a couple of officers, knocked them out, hid them and stole their uniforms. We were lucky that no one saw us. We went to the safe house and made it so we were ready to go. The view from the safe house was amazing! If you looked out of the window you would see a big part of berlin and you would see the beautiful sunset. We went to the store across the street and bought a gift. We went to back to the resistance fighter and gave him the gift that we bought as sign that we were grateful. After that we went to the building where the resistance spy was in. The building was heavily guarded by German soldiers. We went to the door and the two German soldiers who were standing at the door asked for our papers. We were lucky because the resistance spy came to the front door and said we where with him so the German soldier let us pas. We went to his office and explained who we were. He said he knew everything that was going on and he told us everything. He told that the demons were working for the Germans because they were promised that they would get Russia when they have taken over the world. That was not the only thing. He said to that the demons want to turn humans into slaves to work for them. After the speaking with him we went back to the safe house, contacted the main base and told everything. They said our journey just began.






© Copyright 2018 Daanvdvv (daanvdvv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2152411-Agents-of-golden-eye