*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2152790-Blessings-vs-Curses
by Nevaeh
Rated: E · Article · Emotional · #2152790
Love is a curse and will kill you in the worst ways.
Poison, something that will kill you fast but the feelings in your body kill you slowly, till your throat no longer can function, or your heart slows down to a pace where everything is in slow motion but you hear everything so fast. When a little girl falls in "love" an intense feeling of affection for someone. It's that feeling, but at that moment it feels to good but do they only "love" to gain a title, or to get a pleasure that is to sinful for child. When a boy scored on a girl it's giving her what she thinks is love, but really it's that poison. Boys will boys and girls are going to be girls, but know I didn't say men or women because men have to know when to stop and boys never stop and women, women are to strong to sell themselves for that pleasure like girls. Men and women shouldn't just want a title they want the realist of the real because boys and girls have to sit crisscross applesauce and wait till they get served their animal crackers. Everything is a game till you lose and in the game of love it comes with a price of losing almost everything. You don't realize poison is killing you till it's to late. Till your brain tells your body. Game over. But what if love gives you a second life, like a reset button, as though it was a blessing or a series of windows. Something that is so special and so heartwarming. Something everyone wants, needs and will never let go whether it's with your grandmother or a boy that makes you feel like a women. Love has no judgement, it's not something to try so hard to get accepted in. It's not just any person that walks in your life, it's a person who plays an important piece in your life. Taking up the whole puzzle you call your life, love is not something you can pick up and drop nor is it a game. Love is what makes happiness an emotion, it's what can give you a push in life, love can make your heart shine right through your chest. Don't close that window if it's a blessing. But if it's a curse close it shut and lock it and never open it.
© Copyright 2018 Nevaeh (vaeh0421 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2152790-Blessings-vs-Curses