*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2152913-Betty-M-uses-best-thoughts-for-content
Rated: E · Short Story · Writing · #2152913
Betty Mackie puts in her best flow of thought to write for brochures, articles & manuals.
Being exposed to the most recent devices, breakthroughs and technologies, they have a great love for writing and liking for a variety of industries. They are none other than technical writers. Technical Writing demands a well-formatted writing in the technical fields that include software, hardware, finance and technology. What just matters is how a product, service or a project is explained to the technical or non-technical audiences. Nowadays, the companies demand experts in technical documentation.

Being a renowned technical writer, Betty Mackie puts in her best flow of thought to write the best for the brochures, newspaper articles and manuals at B and D Technical Writing Company since 2000.

Besides, she has also been into writing grants. Regarding her professional experience, Betty Mackie has worked as a trainer in English language and Literature and Working at B and D Training Services from 1985-1999.

Being a well-known contractor, Betty Mackie has also worked on various home renovation projects. With the help of a number of interior designers, she has learnt to choose the right fixtures, counter tops, cabinets and paint colors. Owing to her enhanced landscaping skills, Betty Mackie has completed various landscaping assignments so far.

Moreover, she has been practicing the landscapes since a very long time and has served practically any house/ office one can think of. Her work speaks volumes and all the residents and the businesses are quite satisfied with what she has done for their home and office up-gradation. Whatsoever the challenges Betty had to face while working on certain projects, she managed to rectify those challenges with great ease.

You might come across beach tables that can very well serve as a great accessory for you at the beach. After all, it is a great convenience when it comes to placing your drinks and snacks. Moreover, you can also fold it for an easy transport and storage. Currently, Betty Mackie has been designing and patenting these beach tables for BeacheTable.com since 2007.

Pertaining to her philanthropic nature, Betty Mackie loves to contribute towards various charitable causes. She is associated with Susan B Komen association, March of Dimes and Literacy Council.

During her leisure time, Betty loves to read, swim, ride bikes, walk in the mountains and beach. She also listens to classical music and watches ballet and PBS when free. Moreover, she loves to watch sports especially soccer. She also likes to travel in and out of US.
© Copyright 2018 johnharry (johnharry at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2152913-Betty-M-uses-best-thoughts-for-content