*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2153011-Body-Part-ChangeSwap-Part-1
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #2153011
On a nice day after school, A boy and his girlfriend experience something strange.
One day, you and Kate are chilling in her room on her bed after school. Both of you are super bored on your phones and she says "i need to go to the bathroom really quick", you grunt and give a slight nod in her direction before going back to your phone. You are quickly interrupted from your memes when you hear a shriek come from the direction of the bathroom. You rush to the bathroom only to find Kate half naked turned around. You panic and quickly turn around and panic when you feel her on your back hugging you from behind. "Zack, i think i might have a dick" she explains in an unsteady voice.


Back in her room, both of you are on her bed but this time she has her legs slightly separated in order to make room for her new appendage. "So what exactly happened", you break the silence. "I'm not exactly sure, i was just about to start peeing and this thing just started growing out of me". Just thinking about it got you excited because this had always been one of your fantasies. You look over and see that the new dick is rock hard through her shorts, but she catches you looking. "What were you just thinking", she confronts you. "Nothing", you reply while looking off in the distance. "You can never look me in the eye when you're lying. Tell me he truth." She commanded forcefully. "I want to see your dick.." you reply shyly. "Oh my gosh, Zack are you gay?" She questions. "No, but I've always had a fetish for girls with dicks..." you say softly. "It's kind of embarrassing but i guess you can take a peek at it for a few minutes"she says and you at the idea of finally seeing a cock on a girl. She slowly takes her shorts off until all thats left are her hot pink panties that are being pushed the the limit because of her dick that is trying so desperately to escape from is prison. "Is this good enough" she blushes. "I want to actually see it", you exclaim excitedly. She proceeds to take her panties off and the dick springs out and stands at attention. "Are you serious? It's bigger than mine" you say slightly pissed off, "can i touch it?". "What?!??! That wasn't apart of the deal" she says surprised by the request. "This might be my only chance to touch another persons dick in my entire life. I'm not gay I'm just curious as to how another one besides mine works and feels." You exclaim. You grip it with your right hand and immediately start feeling it. Kate moans softly, "thats too rough". You grip it less tight, but you immediately notice that she doesn't have any balls, instead her vagina is still there except where her clit would be the dick is there. "You still have a pussy somehow... i wonder if you can still feel stuff from it". Even though this is your first time seeing a pussy in person you are so intrigued that you immediately take your left hand and start fingering her. She moans even louder as you jack her off and finger her at the same time. "I'm gonna come." She yells with a half moan. You put your mouth over her cock so you can start sucking it and put your fingers in farther. Her cock explodes and instead of sending jizz in your mouth it's her pussy juice. Her cunt also spurts liquid all over your hand and gets the bed wet. Still recovering from the experience, her dick slowly starts to shrink back into her normal clit size. "I think i love having a dick, Zack." She mumbles but its so faint over all her panting you can't hear it.


-Continued in part 2....
© Copyright 2018 Robloxian2912 (kalil_rocks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2153011-Body-Part-ChangeSwap-Part-1