*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2153239-Josh-Anderson-Notes
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by K. Ray
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2153239
Josh Anderson Notes
Initial Setting: Psych's Office
The office is small and comfortable. Its red walls give the room an organic, natural feel - or so his secretary says. The office is set apart from the waiting room by a short hallway. Its walls are also a meaty red. It is part of his routine to always make sure the client knows that the door in the right is his office and the left is the bathroom. Being psychoanalyzed makes people nervous. The waiting room walls are stark-white. The chairs are purposefully uncomfortable. Each seat has a slight tilt, so the chair is not easy to sit fully upright against the backrest. In contrast, the office chairs are firm but made of a soft, plus material. When one walks in from the street, on the right there is a bullterproof window set into the wall peeking into the receptionist's office. Under the winder is a gap to pass small items - cash, the admit form, etc--back and forth, and to allow communication as the glass also hinders sound. This walled cubicle has direct access to the hallway, thus either the restroom or the psych office. At the far end of the hallway is an emergency exit which is also the employee entrance. He hears front-door entrance chime. When next appointment arrives, the receptionist flips a switch and a red light comes on above and behind the seated client.
Spirit World CASE STUDY
A happily married older couple come into the office. Josh          sees two enjoined spirits, appearing as a dynamic spiral of          complimentary colors. The dancing spirits trail behind the couple          as they walk. The spirits continue to commune even as the man (Ox)          and woman (Oy) physically separate. Their spirits entertwine          between them, a nucleus of energy. From this nucleus, a spiritual          thread is maintained to each physical body. Once Ox and Oy reach          the limit of the thread, their spirits snap apart and rebound to          their physical counterparts. Ox and Oy feel this recoil as a          loneliness, a sense of missing the other half. Some couple's          nucleus can stretch miles before such as snap occurs. As their time          apart grows, the spirit becomes anxiously energized and will use the          spirit thread to guide the physical body back to its mate, through          the time law of spiritual attraction.
         You can be in conflict with your own spirit. Your          spirit-self reflects who you are Inside. Ox is dressed in a white          polo covered by an unbuttoned navy jacket, faded bluejeans, and          white sneakers. A small cross on a gold chain around his neck is          the only visible accessory. He appears relaxed, casual,          conservative. His hair went grey fifteen years ago, and there's          not much left of it. Ox's spirit, not conservative at all, wears          a Harley jacket over a black tee. His hair is blonde and shaggy
         

© Copyright 2018 K. Ray (writerk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2153239-Josh-Anderson-Notes