*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2153374-The-Darkness-and-the-little-Girl
by nana
Rated: E · Short Story · Dark · #2153374
The Story of a Little Girl who met the Darkness and talked to it.

The Darkness and the little Girl


It once was a girl, who didn't know where to go.


She looked to the left and to the right side, but noone was there.


Helpless she started to talkt o the darkness that lied in front of her.


Do you know a way out of here ? I'm scared and want to go home., said the little Girl.


Come here, the darkness replied, I will take away your feelings and let you forget your home so you won't have to be sad anymore.


The little Girl then asked with a glimmer of hope in her eyes: You can do that?


I can do even more than that. I can take away all of your pain and make those who hated you, regret not talkiing to you., said the darkness.


You must be powerful and good, said the little girl in awe. But what is the negative aspect of it all? There's nothing good without bad.


That's something good you ask. You're an intelligent girl full of energy. Your friends and family are the most important thing in your life. You will forget them and see them differently. But it's not as bad as it seems. I'll help you to see the world in a light you've never seen before. And your decision isn't forever. You're free to go if you want. , replied the darkness.


The little Girl looked carefully around while slowly walking towards the darkness. She didn't jump right in. It was a slow process and when she got in there she hated it at first. But the longer she stayed the more comfortable it got. She started to get away from her family and friends, stopped talking and stopped feeling. After a few years passed she decided to talk to the darkness again.


Dear darkness, you know I hate you because you took everything fromm e. Yet I am thankful because you showed me that death isn't a scary thing. Living is a lot scarier. So I will take the last step towards you and go to a less scary place. My last wish ist hat you let my family be. You already took me so that should be enough. Thank you for everything you taught me and Goodbye.


So the little Girl became one with the darkness and left her family and friends without looking back again.



© Copyright 2018 nana (nanamin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2153374-The-Darkness-and-the-little-Girl