*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2154549-The-Attic
Rated: E · Novel · Romance/Love · #2154549
Everyday, she looks down the stairs knowing she couldn't bare to see what was left.
*Something short, not entirely a story.*

Jamie watched from the top stairs, the closed door never to be opened she vowed. She was too afraid, too afraid of what may come when she opens it.

Each day she would walk passed it, knowing that's where she lost her mother, where everything was taken away from her.

Today it was different, she felt the salty tears slip down her face as she fell to her knees, clutching her chest. Something had come, and she never had the chance to go into the attic.

She was going somewhere far. The pain got even more intense as she could not even cry.

She was breathless as she just let it happen.

As the images of her mother hanging from the roof top flashes, she let's herself go as she rolls down the steps with a bitter end.

Jamie White had gotten a heart attack, finally she was at peace.
© Copyright 2018 Cr4vinz (cr4vinz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2154549-The-Attic