*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2154552-In-Your-Arms
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by virve
Rated: E · Article · Other · #2154552
Story of a family who succeed to get settled in life inspite of all odds.
In Your Arms


As a young girl, I had the most wonderful time of my life. I did not have to worry about anything. My loving mother took care of everything for us. We grew up together, my sister, my brother with my mother loved each other dearly. The lovely times of growing up and sharing together. We had our own little loving fights. We loved to be creative in our own way be it in painting, drawing or music. I loved music so tried every way to be connected to music. Loved listening to the latest songs and music. I had the flair to sing well so used to sing in my own way and thereby learn the art of singing. The lovely days soon passed and we all grew up into young boys and girls. As youth set in, it brought with it days of dreaming. Every young girl has a dream of her own. A dream of having some handsome prince, who would come one day and sweep her off her feet and take her away. Dreams are dreams, and need effort on our part to be fulfilled.
As days passed and we all graduated from college, we now spent our time in search of going in for advanced studies so that we can pursue a career of our liking. So now we all left for our own studies in different places abroad. Being separated was the most difficult time for us. We who were always together, now had to live on our own. With loving and sad goodbyes we all left. Our mother now would have to live alone. This too made us feel very sad. Though it was only for some time, we could not think of it. In spite of all this we left. Time flies so fast, that we did not know when we finished our studies and were well settled with a good job in the foreign land that we did our specializations in. We became busy in our jobs. I called my mother to stay with me in Paris. I had become an artist and had a job as an artist in a reputed company in Paris. My mother was thrilled to have to stay with me. I climbed the ladder of success very quickly, and in some time my work of art became very well known in the art circle. My paintings were very much in demand, and my work of art ranked as one of the top one.
My brother became a good business man in the US, and had a good business going for him. My sister too went into interior designing, with top ranked clients. All the success that we as brother and sister could do helped us realize that we are lifted up in life by the divine intervention that guides us and leads us on. It lifts us up in our bad and hard times, but we do not need to be discouraged at all. As the song "In your arms" , rightly sung, that we are lifted up.
         

© Copyright 2018 virve (virve at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2154552-In-Your-Arms