*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2154909-Memory-down-the-Lane
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by virve
Rated: E · Article · Other · #2154909
Memories of a life with the growing up of a daughter
The bitter sweet memories of yesteryear brings tears to my eyes as I remember and relive each moment of those memories. The pure simple and innocent love of my daughter was her only natural act that helped me to live my days amidst the busy life. Children are the most incredible gift anyone can be blessed with by God. Many a times we fail to be aware of these awfully good blessings. I enjoyed this exclusive genuine value of the days of nurturing, growing, sharing and learning together with my daughter. Innocence and love together has its own essence of aesthetics and every child exudes it naturally all the time. On many occasions I wished I could make time stand still so that I could live the feel of this aesthetics, and thereby understand the open secret of what life is all about. Every day we dream and have new hopes, new desires and new aspirations for our children,and we try to achieve most of it for them. It gives us intense joy if we achieve any or some of these to some level . I always desired that she be exclusive in her own special way so that she stands out as an exceptional individual.



As our journey of life together continued, we had our share of dark days as well as days that brought us much sunshine of happiness.Each year her academic result day brought us spells of excitement as she excelled every year and climbed the success ladder. Her winning the art competition, the road safety competition or the inter school volley ball competition all held a special place in our heart. Our joy spilled over in celebrations for days together, with family and friends. We felt so gratifying to have such proud moments in our life.Many a times we are so lost in our own happiness that we fail to remember that we need to share our joys with the children of lesser god, and thereby feel complete in our happiness.This loud whisper asks us to remember that this passing moment of happiness need to be made long lasting and that it is in our hands to do so.
Much water has flown under the bridge of our life, and has left us with bad as well as good memories to be remembered..Happy memories do overlap the sad times that we had .The year 2013 took our life by storm, as severe sickness of cancer to the head of the house set in. The daily rounds of the hospital and the doctors left no time for us to focus on any thing else.But we could face and overcome this storm that shook the very foundation of our family life. As time passed, the sickness decreased and his health returned back with a bright shine in our lives.This minor crisis in our life has indeed brought us all closer, and that is what gave us the strength to fight and overcome the sickness of cancer that shook us to the core.



Now I look back and realize that all the efforts and the bitter sweet memories of the calm storm of bygone days has indeed brought about the final conclusion to a beautiful destination. I can only give a silent applause for all that my daughter has matured into today She is now married to her prince, living every moment of her life, with her childlike innocence still present in her attitude, her ideas and her thinking.Every parent hopes to stay near their children and be a part of their life. But it may not be possible due to prevailing conditions of time and circumstances that takes them away to distant places. The essential luxury of life cannot be measured in money alone, but in the fact to be able to feel being loved by your dear children staying near your heart though they may be miles apart. I still want the bygone days back so that I can relive every single moment of pure bliss that really was.

Now that she is married, I still want her with me all the time.
© Copyright 2018 virve (virve at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2154909-Memory-down-the-Lane