*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2155059-ISO-industry
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by david
Rated: E · Article · Other · #2155059
the company deals with the supply of foodstuffs all across the world.
ISO group move for quality products

It is the leading supplier of quality food and beverages to the consumers and it is the leading organization based in foodservice and retailing of brands of food. The main aim of this company is to give solutions to companies such as consumer industries in maintaining that the quality of the products that they aim to provide is of good quality. The organization is able to provide experienced clients who can analyze issues related to customers and hence providing solutions to them. The group is also able to work closely with the corporate environment and hence can handle both large and small-scale projects effectively.
ISO group history
The organization began in the year 1926 and started as the International Federation of the National Standardizing Association (ISA). When the Second World War erupted, it was suspended but at the end of the war, it was joined by United Nation Standards Coordinating Committee with the aim to form a worldwide standards body. In the year 1946 delegators from ISA and UNSCC held a meeting in London to discuss on the formation of a new International Organization for Standardization (ISO). The organization started its duties in following year.
The setup of ISO group
The members of this organization are basically recognized by the authorities according to the set standards and each member is a representation of every county. Members of the group meet annually to consider the strategic goals and objectives of the ISO group. The central secretariat who is based in Geneva is the one has the responsibilities of coordinating the group. Within the organization, there is a council consisting of 20 members who are there to give guidance and governance like providing the annual budget of the Central Secretariat. The management board, on the other hand, has the role of developing the standards of ISO group.
Sources of capital for the ISO group
The group gets some finance from societies that take the role in given projects and loan experts that involve themselves in technical jobs. Contribution from the members of the organization helps to get some finance for its daily operation. When the ISO group sell its standards it is able to raise some amount of money.
Criticism to the ISO group
Due to the deviation of the small number of lone standards, ISO standards are usually charged to acquire them in this case they are being purchased which most people refer the price as high for small 'open source' projects.


© Copyright 2018 david (nganga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2155059-ISO-industry