*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2155318-The-little-girls-heart
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #2155318
God , demon , angel , bravegirl
The little girl's heart

By F.P.VIRTUOUS

(Happiness)

In my Age, Most people here agree that someone who is superior to anyone else has the talent. Have supporters or "Transparent" and important ... must do what most people accept.
Of course, if anyone does not have this last thing. To be a genius over genius. It will be seen as "outcast" and ended up being expelled from the city.
My father is one of them.
He is an 'Invoker'
Uh ... for your city, maybe not strange. But the town where my father lived the Invoker is considered to be the power of the great holy people respect. And one hundred thousand will be. It is so strange to say that the father is an outsider?
It's just that ... My father is an invoker who has received "deep secret" powers are more sacred than the rest of the city That the people who believe that power comes from the "King of Phantoms"
Because even the Invoker still has caste...
It is said that people at a young age can be contacted only sacred objects with limited powers and can not compare with older ones. Now, you guessed it, the oldest man was the most powerful invoker in the world.
For this reason ... When rumors were circulating throughout the city that 18-year-olds were able to heal diseases even the high priests could not heal. My father was watched from above as the deer was aiming at the arrow.
But deer, like father, not simple deer. But it is a winged deer!
No one can hurt or capture him!
My father became a secret worshiper among the people. There are a lot of classes.
And 'the above' is a threat to power. He ordered the most powerful invoker to fight with my father. By asking for the deep secret of the father, predict the events that will occur on the morrow of the eldest son of rich man
The invoker claims that the sacred image of those man to see that he will inherit inheritance from his father, who is near death because of illness. But my father guessed three words, "He will die!"
All the villagers laughed. The son of a rich man is a strong body. And He is a skilled admiral. No sign of sickness. They are betting on the old man.
Except ... a little girl looks good one.
All bets placed with my father. But the money is not the color of glitter. But it is ... all her blood and soul!
Nonetheless, everyone in that place was not surprised by her decision and laughed.
She was ... a slave, and she to be known that she was the geez!
Slaves ... are the lowest class people in the city, with the condemnation of the people. Spit on The oppressed are persecuted until ... as a sacrifice of sacrifice among men!
But they secretly respected their father.
The slave is a child born of a woman stripping. The enemy is defeated by another city, the eccentric, including the elite who marry across the class.
The slave ... Both the woman and the man must live the same way as the giver. And often end up living in the night. 'Independence' for no reason from the beginning of the youth.
"Just see your mother's face. I'm happy, " my father told me.
"Father,you love mom at first sight?."
"No... glad to not be tired of bearing jobs anymore."
My father do not care about my mother. In addition to used she to watering used to carry rice to cut firewood to feed and cook.
After all, everyone bet on lap. They waited anxiously for the next day.even If sun will not rise above the horizon. Father used to take his slave to tell the center of the village. The son of rich man is dead.
Five people ran to the mansion. And then they found his body lying on the bed of blood, not breathing in front of his father's bed, holding a bloody dagger.
"I killed this evil son myself. He knew that I'm going to be healed, so he took a pillow off my face. I took a hidden dagger, stabbed it. I'm sick because it's poisoned, He's hoping to reap the treasure!
The villagers are out. My father did not get rich. But my father did something more shocking.
My father married his slave!
You know...the invoker is here must be chastise. No marriage and have child whether a man or a woman. So ... as soon as the story of the father and mother's marriage to emerge in one ear. It raged through hundreds of ears like a lung. In the end ... Father and mother were deported from the city after joining the bridal house only one night.
Then I was born in the wilderness of their journey.
"Why did you marry mom?"
"because of love"
"But you had ever told me that you don't love her"
"cause...I have love her now "
I also remember the answer that came with eyesight sweet and with the smile of the man who have true love full heart. Before the tears are overflowing until the face is distracted with a terrible pain.
After l started waddling One night ... the mother disappears mysteriously. As she lay beside my father and I was in her arms.
The father had to use extreme persistence not to find his mother to raise me up before by the vision of. "Deep secret powers"
So what kind of man like my father will teach his daughter to fight for something In addition to teaching prayers throughout the day.
Soooooo...saddddddd!!!
I do not want to tell you that I am fifteen years old now. And to do the mission to find the mother by myself. No fighting skills or weapons to exaggerate with opponent.
In addition to ... curly knob is called 'cerebral'!
Oh ... You would like to know that why do not my father come to see my mother with me?
The father has a private mission suddenly. The deep secret tells him through the vision. One city in the west is heavily plagued. There are a lot of people killed. The father is the only one to stop this pandemic.
The next day, My father was gone.
So I have to pick up my baggage and go out alone and complain to you. Absolutely l have good luck. (lf you think it a good luck)
... a short poem in papyrus scraps ...
"Where love or hate is different of. There is only a heart of Sagar feeling understand.
The man was dubbed as beloved is the one. Of the profound piece of City"

I sat in for unfold the poem for nearly an hour. It is enough to understand that the father wanted me to find someone named "Sagar"
Who is he?
         2

© Copyright 2018 zaraiyah (zaraiyah at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2155318-The-little-girls-heart