*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2155978-The-Story-of-the-Wolf-Princess
by Mya
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Action/Adventure · #2155978
Kayla what is she? Is she a wolf with human likeness or a human with wolf features.
Chapter one

Kayla…. Kayla wake up it’s time for breakfast someone said in a sweet whispering voice. I know that voice, Kayla thought to herself. It was her mom, her mother new she was half wolf and tried to understand how her daughter functioned. She was a great mom and did everything in her power to keep Kayla and Keva safe. Kayla did go to school and did let her ears show. Kayla wasn't embarrassed that her ear were out and purple. She could hide them, but a portion of her hair would turn purple. Come on Kayla get up, her mother said. Kayla was stuck to her bed and didn’t move. Whimpers were heard from Kayla, aww her mom said but lifted her daughter out of bed and left her on the beanbag.
Mom, Kayla moaned with tiredness in her voice. Her mother beamed with joy and told her to wake up her little brothers. Kayla sat there in the beanbag for two minutes, she noticed that her tail was out. She started to get out of the beanbag until her older sister Keva was in her doorway. Umm Kayla your tail is out and tangled again, her sister said. I know, said Kayla. I’m going to get Kevon and Kevin out of bed. “Okay her sister said, come to me so I can help out with your tails and ears.” I’ll be there Kayla said. Kayla finally walked out of her room and headed to her brothers’ room.
She looked through the door and said “This should be easy.” she went to Kevin's bed first and slid her tail across his face. Kevin laughed at the furry tail and hugged his sister. “Good morning goofball”, Kayla said as she hugged him, “Now go downstairs for some breakfast, I’ll wake Kevon.”Ok sis, Kevin said as he ran out of the room. Kevon...wake up my little sweet wolf pup. Kevon was having the symptoms of becoming a new hybrid


© Copyright 2018 Mya (secretwritter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2155978-The-Story-of-the-Wolf-Princess