*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2156122-The-Big-Bad-Wolf
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Paul
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #2156122
Grandma isn't what everyone thinks she is
"We're going to visit the grandmother you said told you all those horror stories about her wolf."

"Yes, sweetie, she's a dear. The stories scared me and she could sound like a wolf and included a lot of gory stuff. I was safe with her though, so it was fun to be frightened. Kind of like the roller coaster on a steep fall."

"Seems a bit brutal though."

"Turn left at that mailbox. It's another mile down her driveway."

"Glad I don't have to mow her front yard."

"Here we are. I want to check on her, there's been a couple people go missing in the area and she didn't answer when I called."

"Her Big Bad Wolf got them. Are you sure this is the right place?”

"Yes, honey, my grandma's been living here for as long as I can remember and there is no
Big Bad Wolf. They were all just stories. Get the suitcase out and I'll go tell her we're here."

"Okay, It'll just be a couple minutes."

I dropped the case in the living room . . . Grandmas a slob . . . which looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a month. "Honey? Where should I put the suitcase?" A weird gurgling sound came from the back of the house.

"Honey? Are you back here?"

Pushing the door open I saw a large hairy animal raise its bloody vulpine snout from what was left of Lisa's mid-section. Parts of what must have been several other people were strewn about too.

"Lisa?"

An almost unintelligible growl of, "No, it's not," came from the animals mouth just before it leapt at me.

As it's teeth closed on my throat . . . Grandma isThe Big Bad Wolf . . . was my last conscious thought.

© Copyright 2018 Paul (lasardaddy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2156122-The-Big-Bad-Wolf