*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2156354-The-Demigod-Wizard
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2156354
He is a demigod and also a wizard and trying to overcome his over protective witch Mother


Prologue so far



Danny knew he was a little small for his age of ten, but since he never really met any other kids, he only knew because his mother told him. Danny was so tired of not being able to go to a school where he could learn magic with other kids. He tried to use magic way beyond his years to escape from the tower. He even managed flying a broomstick but his witch mother found him trying to fly out the window.

She told him, “no matter how strong your magic is you can’t get out of this tower using magic.”

The witch takes Danny and tells him to stop what he is doing. Danny knows he can’t over power the witch with his magic right now so he listens to the 
witch.



Chapter 1 so far



A young wizard prince demigod named Danny who was born into royalty finds out that his birthmother was raised by an evil witch who stole Danny from his mother. The evil witch made him live in a tall tower that only had one window, and the tower was magic proof so he couldn't use magic to get out of the tower.

On the day of Danny's sixteenth birthday, a knight comes on a dragon and comes to rescue him. Danny doesn't know that the lady on the dragon is his mother because he thinks that she is dead. When she hears the teenage boys voice she goes to him and finds out he can't get out of the tower by magic. The knight introduces herself as Amanda Radford of a Magical Lavender kingdom. Amanda goes to rescue Danny using a long rope that reaches the tower window and gets him out of the tower.

When Danny is safe on the dragon, Amanda tells him, I am your mother I'm sorry I haven't been around but the witch came after me and told me I would be her prisoner if I tried to rescue you before you were old enough to talk and walk I've loved you a long time and have missed you I'm glad to have you back come with me to the castle and I will help you with your magic.



The boy goes with his mother and finds out she found a princess for him he is so happy to be home with his mother and the princess that he is not mad that his mother forgot about him all those years he is so happy that he has a home and a loving family that he is overjoyed at the celebration that they are having for him he dances with the princess and his mother and he is so happy to finally know where he came from that he goes and he visits the tower where he use to live. As he goes in the tower with his magic he finds that the witch is in the tower and waiting for him to come home. His mother doesn't know that Danny went back to the tower but the princess Rosie knows that Danny is in trouble she gets his mother and they go on the dragon back to the tower where Danny is a prisoner again. Danny tells the witch you brought me here when I was a baby I needed my mother not you. You are an evil witch and you made my life hell why are you that mean to me. The witch tells Danny that she use to be nice and that she also use to be beautiful and that his father had stolen from her when his mother was pregnant she was hungry all the time and all she wanted was a radish.



The father went into the witch's garden when the witch wasn't there and stole from her. Then one night the witch found the father stealing from her garden and she told him if you don't give me the baby that your wife is carrying I will kill both of you and then steal him its your choice. Danny is very mad at the witch by now and throws her out of the window in the tower she screams and yells but no one will help her. Soon the dragon comes and rescues the witch the witch goes back up to the tower and tells Danny that she is sorry. Danny tells the witch that he would like to see his real family the witch gives him a merrier and tells Danny that if he looks in the merrier that he can see his family. When Danny does this he finds that his family has forgotten him and have a little girl of their own Danny is so sad and goes on a journey to find his family Danny goes and finds his family.



© Copyright 2018 Brandon (danielzack89 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2156354-The-Demigod-Wizard