*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2156463-A-Heart-to-Heart-Talk
by virve
Rated: E · Article · Other · #2156463
A calm and peaceful talk with my son, who lives in another city. It brought great joy.
It was 22nd April of 2018, Sunday. We finished our lunch and just sat relaxing as it was a Sunday.My son Stan too joined us in the drawing room and we just got to talking about old times and our experiences. I just could not but share my past bygone days of happiness and despair at times. It was that warm and loving talk one usually has only with some one who is special in a special way. He too shared in his own loving kind way,of all his aspirations that he had for the future coming days.We were alone together sharing the bitter sweet memories that changed our lives for the better.At times the eloquent silence brought out our inner dreams that we always dreamed about and wished to have it fulfilled some time in the coming days. Ii was a completely new angle of us and we enjoyed each moment of sharing that we could do on that wonderful Sunday afternoon.
As we chatted we found a new distinct personality of both of us that we did not know about till that moment. This alienated all the misinterpretations that we had for each other till that day. Just being together and sharing brought out a divine inner self that was blissful and ascetic.We do have an inner pure self that is only revealed at times unknown, to our dear ones.
I would not want to forget that wonderful day that brought us closer in a divine loving way. Such times need to be created more and more so that we have a different kind of relationship with our dear ones. In spite of of all the busy schedule that we have, it is necessary that we do spend some kind and loving moments with our dear ones to experience the divine love that exists but remains unexperienced.
© Copyright 2018 virve (virve at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2156463-A-Heart-to-Heart-Talk