*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2156834-Relationships
Rated: E · Other · Romance/Love · #2156834
Relationships are hard.
Long lasting relationships are never going to be perfect, they never have a smooth ride to an eternity of love. If you don't find that one last relationship that lasts a lifetime you may never find it. See some people are not meant to be with another, and that's ok because you don’t have to be in an intimate relationship to be happy. You can form long-lasting friendships with people who make you happy. You can form them with anyone of any background but make sure it provides a healthy outcome for both of you. Healthy relationships are also not perfect they have the bumps in the road but you have to be willing to overcome these bumps. You don't let them ruin a friendship that could last a very long time, if they cant handle a bumpy road then they are not ready to be in a good relationship. You should not let the unhealthy variety of people bring you down, nor should you not try to help them by guiding them down to a healthy path of living. We all will at one point in our relationships go down the wrong path but it is your choice to stay or leave that path. You choose the path you take I have no say in which one but I will help prove you do not want to go down the wrong path. The real people who want a good relationship will always want what's best for you, but how do you know they want what's best for you? Simply ask them if you were happier without them would they let you be happy. If they say yes then they want what's best for you, there are many more things you can do to prove they want what's best for you. Some people would even die for the chance to make you happy, and that is one thing that proves they want the absolute best for you. Also, trust is a big part of good relationships, they prove you won't lie to the other just for the sake of themselves and not wanting to hurt you. If they lie to you about things no matter how big or small then they think you can't handle the truth. If you can trust and handle the truth that gets told to you without an overreaction will have more people trust you enough to have them tell you their secrets and hidden parts of their life. People will confide in you with anything and will come to you when they need an honest opinion and answer their questions and problems. No one can be as honest as the ones who reveal and tell the truth about everything they do. They reveal that good and bad in their past along with the present and what they want to do in the future. You just have to not care what everyone says about your relationship when they try to pry you apart. Only listen when there is a physical and emotional pain being inflicted on you by your significant other, that is not what we consider a healthy relationship. Relationships are meant to set you free from the dark lonely abyss of solitude, and humans are social creatures and without any contact with others then there is no happiness in that person's life. Some may say that that solitude is what makes them happy but they only mean that for a short time. Some people need some time to be alone and think things over about any problems they have. Some will come to other people to express their feelings and problems with others who may know how to cope with it. Those people are the ones we all can trust to give us good advice without judgment.
© Copyright 2018 Christine Halls (christinehalls at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2156834-Relationships