*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2156835-Quotation-Inspiration
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Chapter · Contest · #2156835
Technically I can't enter the contest but I decided to write this anyway!Hope you like it!
Here I am. Twenty years ago me and my best friend made a promise to each other to follow our dreams or we'll regret it. We were at our high school graduation, and even though we fought over that modeling job and stopped talking to each other, I haven't broken that promise yet. I got the job, but soon quit because of the long work hours and trying to catch up with the other students in my college classes. I eventually found my love for fashion designing and clothes making, and finished college with a degree in business and learned very much about clothes making and designing. By age 26, I had started my own clothing business and had an investor! My business eventually became popular, and I had multiple stores across the U.S. Now, I am visiting Paris, at a fashion show to show off my latest summer clothing line.
© Copyright 2018 The Writer (mywriter365 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2156835-Quotation-Inspiration