*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2157128-To-Anonymous
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Young Adult · #2157128
just a draft of a letter I will never send
To Anonymous,
The thing about sharing my feelings with you means you won't recognize what's wrong.
It's hard for me to share with you, even though it would help take a gigantic amount of stress off my shoulders, maybe it's by sun sign, maybe it's just personal experience or my personality, but I can't express how I feel without extreme discontent; it would only make things worse somehow. This problem needs to be figured out by you alone, only thing is, you don't know there's a problem in the first place. Heck, it's not even a problem to some people I guess. I can't even hint at it without ruining myself. If I told you what was wrong, you would do something about it and I know you would only have fixed it if I told you.
The internal dilemma I am fighting right now is to either talk to you but know I facilitated the solution, and wonder for the rest of our relationship if I only messed with human nature or I could wait its natural course and see if you know what is missing, but have the possibility of things never happening and only wasting my time.
I've been feeling this way for a while, and although some days are better that others, I still end up thinking about it all the time.
Please, if you will, just examine yourself and us as a whole and I hope you will see what is missing. As happy as I should be right now, I am in pain with things I cannon control, and you are telling me to control my pain, as if you have nothing to do with it.
If you love me, let me know.
xx Adelaide Rey Cámara
© Copyright 2018 Adelaide Rey Cámara (arcamara at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2157128-To-Anonymous