*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2157269-Nightmare
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Draft · Personal · #2157269
What I describe a nightmare to be
I had a nightmare before writing this... Just an fyi, I don't get nightmares. Ever.

I'm not talking about the nightmare where your chased by a zombie and scared for your life...

I'm talking about the nightmare where the relationship you desired so much with somebody you knew in real life and whom you felt a true connection with and want to truly be with for the rest of your life. The relationship where you were with somebody and the dream felt like an absolute blissful moment in space and time with this person, wanting somebody so bad and the other having the same feelings for you. This was the nightmare I had...

"Why is this a nightmare?"

Because you wake up realizing that this blissful dream was only that... A dream... The person was not who they said they were. The love you felt for this person was not requited as you had once hoped it was. The life you were living was not a quarter fulfilling as it was when you were with this person. The money you made means nothing to you at all because you couldn't share your money with this person. Your life means absolutely nothing because you're not with them...

I woke up from this dream realizing that I was living my nightmare...
© Copyright 2018 ImSorry (lloyd998 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2157269-Nightmare