*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2157821-Did-anyone-see-her-Struggle
Rated: 13+ · Appendix · Other · #2157821
N/A Just read it
The Darkness that surrounded her life was slowly pervading into her sole, she had no choice but to open the door and let it in. Through the days and nights of all of the agony, no one seemed to see her struggle. Was she invisible?
Popping pill after pill to try and seclude the pain, to try and forget and dream of a new life. Did anyone see her struggle then?
Running and running to eliminate all she had eaten the day before. Did anyone see her struggle then?
Starving herself just so she could feel pain… Did anyone notice her shrink? Did anyone see her struggle?
Her fight with darkness would soon end, and she would be no more. At this time, only this time, would everyone see her struggle. At this time would they notice the empty pill bottles, the punches on the wall, her tiny body. Only when she is gone… she would be noticed.
© Copyright 2018 HonestAnn (honestbethann at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2157821-Did-anyone-see-her-Struggle