*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2158127-Love-of-my-life
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Personal · #2158127
Life in a nutshell
My favorite line from a movie it is and always will be " How did you know she was the one " - "She inspired me" . And since hearing that line I always looked for the one , the one that would inspire me. Just to realize I have had already met him , he was already always part of my life. I met that boy at my youngest years. It took a little thing as a kiss for me to fall for him. It always made me wonder what was so special in that boy that made him so differed from all the other boys. Ten years into loving him , into giving me the coldest shoulder , ten years into being so close yet so far from that boy , ten years nothing has changed , I still love him as the first day when I met him. Now that I am all grown up my mind keeps on wondering what will happen if he and I end up marrying other people , will we ever be happy. Will that be the hardest thing I will ever have to deal with , will I be ever able to get over that boy? This kind of questions overwhelm me every day my mind keeps escaping back to him , back to what we used to have , everyday , and my heart aches my body and soul ache of pain of not having him in my life. How and will I be able ever to move on from the so called love of my life...
© Copyright 2018 Yours truly (akinom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2158127-Love-of-my-life