*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2158895-DL
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by RandS
Rated: ASR · Essay · Community · #2158895
Depression and Love
DL

I


As "D" stand for Depression, I will start my essay.
D is what we fear mostly, not because it tied us and get us out of the train,
But because it kills us, it kills a piece of us every time we fall into it.
I won't say D happens when someone dies when you lose a job bal bal bal
D arise when you feel that your dreams are far far far away, when you are tying and can't be seen, when you start questioning your own.
D will give you a big slap and awake you, that day you will realize that life isn't that easy and it's not that hard.
Then when you have peace with D and it becomes one of your lovely friends that visit you every two weeks or months it depends, that day I can call you a fighter or a survivor.
D has consequences, that we fear ..
We don't know who we are going to be after that phase!
The worst that we will be dead sourly and asking for rest, when you become a body, when you turn from that young enthusiasm one to who even you can't hear his-her voice.
Me ..
You are asking what about me, we are friends now best friends.....




II

L stands for love.
L is purest feeling ever, if it only treated that way it must be, if people only knew how to take it.
L is innocent, have no clue what's going on.
L is fit in in every relationship, can't be found or run-in for it.
L is a gift from Allah and it's a pure one.
What most people are living right now it's L , as I may see , it's the desire not to be alone , the desire for feeding the needs of human as that L start to grow.
L can happen at the first time you see someone, or after years of knowing them.
And by the first time I don't mean to have one as crush.
L is when you can't get them out from your mind, soul and you become deadly into them.

Me..
I know that I will be the honest one in L , but L isn't here for me yet....

© Copyright 2018 RandS (rands at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2158895-DL