*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2158998-Plain-stalker
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Thriller/Suspense · #2158998
A short story with a twisted ending.
He was very handsome, with girls drooling over him. He could easily get any girl he wanted, but there was one that wanted him.
She was not very good looking and also not ugly, just a plain looking girl. Obsessing over the boy had been a regular past time of hers.
They had a chance meet at a function organised by a friend of the girl, the girl stretched out her hand for a dance and the boy declined, everybody laughed: a murderous stalker was born.
Walking through the dark alley at 51st and 54th, he felt a presence behind him. Looking back he couldn't see anybody, it was normal for him to have such feelings as he worked for a security firm. He decided to walk ahead comfortably.
She appeared from no where, wielding a machete that glimmered from the light of the shop beside him.
"You felt you could just ridicule me in public and get away with it? I loved you and got nothing but a profound insult for it. Today you would cease to be, if I can't have you no one will." She dived to cut a blow at him, just before the blade met his skin....
He woke up. The girl was sleeping soundly beside him.
© Copyright 2018 sammyfrank (frankclara at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2158998-Plain-stalker