*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2159238-Jonesy-the-Little-Yellow-Kite
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Entertainment · #2159238
The sky is the limit
304th Entry -

Once upon a time there was a little yellow kite, his name was Jonesy. He loved to fly high in the sky and swish his tail back and forth. Everyday in the afternoon he would be brought out and he would try to get higher and higher every day. Swishing his tail back and forth he would try his best, but they didn't give him enough string. He would pull and pull trying to go higher, tugging on the string. Out of all of the kites Jonesy was the smallest kite, flying that summer. One day, the wind was very strong and took Jonesy very high. Swishing back and forth, he kept getting higher and higher. Because of that, Jonesy was running out of string and would soon be flying into the unknown. Until finally, his string broke and Jonesy was flying higher then ever before, never to be seen again.

By:Legendary Mask aka Girlw/a💓


Entry into my dear friend bubblegumjones Fill in the blanks
Part Two of the Fill in the Blanks Story  (E)
The Fill in the blanks story continues on with the 207th entry through the 409th entry.
#2139695 by Bubblegum Jones
© Copyright 2018 LegendaryMask❤️ (tblakely5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2159238-Jonesy-the-Little-Yellow-Kite