*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2159246-Sub-Plots-Gemma
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Angel
Rated: E · Assignment · Activity · #2159246
Possible underlying plots within the story at this point and some that may happen later.
Gemma's gift for drawing is more than it seems on the surface, she is able to draw what she sees and feels. These are sometimes things about to happen. This is just one of several abilities she has that nobody is aware of yet.

Gemma meets the twins, Bobby (Roberta) and Lucy; they will have an impact on her life.

The shelters where they all end up are all in the South of the island at Victoria Point, this is where Gemma's mother lives. Both Gemma's mother and perhaps her father will come back into Gemma's life later when they think that she/they might make some money from Gemma.

The government will take an interest in Gemma. Not only will they want to test her but also they'll want to test both her parents if they can find them. Her parents aren't expecting this and it makes them both dangerous. They could possibly threaten Gemma's life to get the government off their backs. It all leads to some unexpected alliances.



© Copyright 2018 Angel (angelglory at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2159246-Sub-Plots-Gemma