*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2161292-pokemon
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Poetry · Writing · #2161292
gotta catch'em all
To be alive is to be able to die, yet we as the fragile human beings we are rot away in a cursed society where pain and suffering knows no bounds.Crushed by the harsh reality of survival, the smartest shall always thrive but what about the weakest, or the stupidest, or even the strongest of us.We are forced to live in a world where we are forced to study and learn things that are almost useless unless we would like to pursue that certain field.Isn't society oh so very kind to that, the hardworking get money to live and pay for their family yet the entertainers who only know how to create drama and attention get triple the amount they get.And what do they use it for, partying,buying a Lamborghini and filming it.god,when I write this it makes me sound so edgy, most of it doesn't even make any sense.why doh??.The people who were born having a path already chosen to them by having to go study from beginning to end.doesn't it feel like being born in a bird cage.Why,why do we have to face this cruel society that was made by our grandfather's.All these problems of war, racism,feminism are all problems that we still haven't yet overcome even though these problems were 20 or so years ago.If anyone actually reads this, they would probably be like "wtf is this bullshit,looks like an edgy teenager wrote it"well you sir or miss are write,am right?idk I don't care.I apologise for my shitty words as I am quite bad at writing.The point is, these are all complaints of an edgy teenager who's lonely and doesn't know how to make friend and doesn't have a single ambition and cannot focus on studying because this certain student likes looking at the beautiful skies and escaping reality through anime and games more than he does socialising as he is afraid of making a mistake when talking to another person, this stupid edgy student also thinks that he is being chained as he isn't able to make his own choices and just has to study. until he gets a job.to whoever reading this, if you made it this far, good job and I am sorry for ranting.btw first time writing so that's why it sounds like excrement(that's right!I'm using fancy words)
© Copyright 2018 Mr Wright (avery453 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2161292-pokemon