*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2161472-Chichis-Crappy-Vacation-Chapter-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #2161472
Chichi has done wrong, and now they have to deal with Montezuma's Revenge!
"I might be losing now, but my victory will come soon enough.", Chichi said, as she entered the room of high-prestige hotel on the second floor. Earlier that day, she and her best friend, Bulma, decided to splurge out for once on the rare peaceful times on Earth by going to one of the most fanciest hotels they could find. They had already spent a fortune on clothes shopping, and enjoyed two five-star restaurants, and they went going to end it all on a grand gambling spree. Apparently, Bulma forgot to tell Chichi to hold off on the alcohol, because she was highly drunk upon walking into their room, and nearly tripped and fell on her ass a couple of times. She wiped her forehead, feeling proud that she didn't fall. "Phew, thank goodness, I didn't fall. That would've been very embarrassing!", Chichi said with a noticeable slur with no one else standing near her. "What the hell?! I'm all sweaty!", Chichi exclaimed as she noticed the sweat droplets on her arm. She had gotten so heated from losing multiple times playing Black Jack, that her body started sweating to cool her down.

"Oh, no, I can't go back out there looking like I've lost a bunch of money. I gotta go out there like I've already WON it!", Chichi said, as she staggered over to the bathroom, and closed the door. She looked in the mirror and saw that her hair was beginning to look frazzled as well. "Alright, this is nothing Chichi can't handle.", she said, as she began playing around with her hair in her drunken attempt to fix it. She also began reapplying her make-up while she drunkenly humming some random song loudly. She got so into her distorted rendition of whatever song she was humming, that she nearly missed up her makeup twice. Hell, she didn't even notice that someone was heavily banging on the door twice over. It was until the third attempt that Mandy had actually noticed it. "KNOCK-KNOCK-KNOCK" "Hello, Chichi!", a female voice called out. "Huh, who is this? How do you know my name?", Chichi replied with a strong sense of confusion.

"You know damn well who this is, it's Bulma!", Bulma exclaimed, with a hint of desperation in her voice. "Hey, what you doing over here? I thought you were on a winning streak with that poker game.", Chichi said. "Well, yeah I was, but I... I... I... Come on, just let me in, please! I don't have too much time left!", Bulma pleaded. Chichi let out a sigh of exasperation, and opened the bathroom door and walked out to the hotel room door. "Come on, you tell me what happened. Did someone mess with you? You want to teach them a lesson?", Chichi asked. "Wait, what? No, Chichi! Can you just PLEASE let me in?!", Bulma begged, getting annoyed. "Hey, you can get in, once you tell me the magic words.", Chichi teased. "GODDAMN IT, CHICHI, LET ME IN NOW! I CAN BARELY HOLD IT ANYMORE!", Bulma yelled in response. "Alright, jeez. You act like you're about to crap your pants or something.", Chichi said to herself, as she opened the door. Bulma came bursting through the door, hyperventilating and her hands on both of her butt cheeks and made Chichi fall over, although she landed on the bed. She saw that Bulma had sprinted into the bathroom, and lifted up her skirt and pulled down her thong, and sat down on the toilet. "Hhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm..."

"FRRRRRRRRRT-SPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRTT"

"OH, GOD! OHHHHHHHHH! SPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT-BRAAAAAAPPPPP-SPLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATRTRTRTRTRT"

"PANT-PANT-PANT" "SPLLLLLLTRTRTRTRRTRTRTRTRRRRRRRRRRRTTT-SPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRT" "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!"


Bulma had an ass explosion on the toilet, squirting out gallons worth of pure liquid diarrhea that loudly splashed into the toilet. In the beginning of her watery bowel movement, she was letting out orgasmic moans of relief, but eventually, that burning sensation started to take over and she began groaning in pain as more mushy brown liquid kept gushing out of her curvaceous backside. "Whoa, you were about to crap your pants. Wow, Bulma, your intestines were running faster than a cheetah!", Chichi said, chuckling to herself.

"FRRRRRAAAAPPPP-SPLLLLLLLLLRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTT" "What the hell are you talking about?, Bulma asked, irritated by Chichi and by more molten diarrhea pouring out of her thick ass. "You know, your intestines are running, you got the Hersey Squirts, you got diarrhea! HAHAHHAHA!", Chichi began guffawing over her nonsense. "Man, shut up! I knew I should've stopped you on your third drink." "SPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRT" "GGGAAAAAHHHHHH!", Bulma exclaimed, as more liquid feces spewed out of her sexy bottom.

"Ha ha ha! Come on, lighten up, Bulma. You're acting like I gave you diarrhea.", Chichi said, still laughing. "SPLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTRTRRT" Damn, this hurts. You know what? Indirectly, you DID give me diarrhea.", Bulma retorted, as more watery diarrhea dribbled from her supple butt. " What?! That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard from you. Explain to me how I gave you diarrhea?", Chichi asked. "SPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRT" "You remember that lady you beat up earlier this morning?", Bulma asked. "Oh, we're gonna go through this again? Not only did that broad rob your parking spot, but she had the GALL to insult your AMAZING fashion sense! I had to defend your honor, girl!", Chichi replied, flexing whatever little muscles she had. "Yeah, defend my honor, and look where that's gotten me: Violently emptying my bowels in front of my drunk friend" "SPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTRTRTRTRT" "Nyyygggghhhhh!", Bulma moaned painfully with another loud squirt of burning watery diarrhea from her plump tushy.

"You can't just random people roll all over you.", Chichi sighed. "Yeah, yeah, whatever, we'll finish this conversation later. What I wanna know right now is: What's happened to me to make me start pooping out water.", Bulma wondered. "Whoa, I'm not your doctor. You don't need to tell me what's going on inside of your body. And thanks for stinking up the place, too.", Chichi sneered, as she grabbed some air freshener to combat the stench that came from Bulma's diarrhea dump. "SPLRTRTRTRTRTRTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT" "No, I'm serious. This isn't normal. I know I don't have the stomach flu, because from up to this point, I've been feeling great. I don't know, maybe that food we ate those restaurants was spoiled or something.", Bulma replied, as she squirted out more diarrhea. "Um, maybe so, but then, I would be having diarrhea too since I ate the same food with you.", Chichi retorted with a heavy slur.

It was just then that Bulma all of a sudden had a crucial recollection. "SPLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTRRTRT" "Hey, Mandy, when was the last time you had a drink?", Bulma asked. "Um, about an hour ago, but what does that have to do with what's happening to you?", Chichi replied. "Hold on, let me finish. Did your drink have rainbow like colors and tasted real sweet like it was candy or something?", Bulma asked. "Actually, yeah, it was.", Chichi answered. "SPLLLLLLLLRRRRTRTRTRT" "Was it given to you by a tall and tanned man with brown with blue eyes that was wearing this elegant tuxedo?", Bulma asked. "Yeah, it was.", Chichi replied.

"SPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRTRTRTRT" "Ngh! Well, wait a minute, Chichi. Think about it: You beat up a lady, and then all of a sudden, some mysterious hands you a drink and then you're on the toilet with a severe case of the runs.", Bulma explained. "Uh, I don't know where you're getting at.", Chichi retorted. "Ugh, I'm saying that lady could've paid that man off to give both of us a spiked drink!", Bulma exclaimed.

"Oooooooohhhhhhh!", Chichi exclaimed, finally connecting all of the dots. "So, you're telling that little witch paid someone off to give us some laxatives?!", Chichi shouted, extremely enraged. "Let's go find that little disrespectful little girl, and let's teach her yet another lesson! OWWWW!", Chichi said, cracking her knuckles in an incorrect fashion. "No, no, no, NO! Please, no more violence, Chichi! She's already gotten me crapping my guts out, who knows what could happen next?!" "SPRRTRTRTRTRTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT" "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!", Bulma cried, as she expelled out more pure watery poop from her curvy bottom. "In fact, don't worry about me, I'm WAY more worried about you!", Bulma said. "Wait, what? Why?", Chichi wondered. "Because he gave you a bigger glass than mine, and..." "GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGRGRGRGRGR" "Oh, God, this is gonna be a big one!", Bulma cried. Hhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm..."

"SPRTRTRTRTRTRTRRTRT-SLRTRTRTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTRTRT-SPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT"

"OH, GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHH! "FRRRSSSSSPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTRTRTRTRTRRRRRRRRRRT"

"PANT-PANT-PANT" "SPRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLTTT-SPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTT" "AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!"


"Oh, God, I think I'm finally finished.", Bulma groaned in great discomfort as massive streams of stinging liquid diarrhea gushed out of her big round booty, splattering messily into the toilet below. The torrential mudslide that jetted from her derriere caused a back splash that dirtied her beautiful bottom in the process. "Man, next time we go out somewhere, you gotta keep your temper in control.", Bulma said, as she began wiping the bodily waste off of her ass. "That maybe so, but hey, as least you won't be constipated for awhile. Hahahahaha" "GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGRGRGRRR" "Ohhhh.", Chichi sighed as she heard her stomach start rumbling, and she began rubbing her abdomen for a bit. "Aw, man. Seeing you go now makes me wanna go.", Chichi said. "Yeah, at least you're right next to a toilet.", Bulma
replied, passive-aggressively as she went over to flush the toilet.

"FSSSSHSHSHSHSHGGRGGGGGGGG"

"Mindy! Are you kidding me?!", Chichi exclaimed as the diarrhea filled toilet water started overflowing and brown water starting leaking onto the floor. "This is supposed to be a five-star hotel, and that means five-star plumbing!" "GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR", Chichi continued ranting, as she and Bulma walked out of the bathroom and shut the door. "Yeah, I probably should've done a courtesy flush or two. You should hurry and use the bathroom on the first floor while you still have time.", Bulma replied. "Okay, let me handle something first.", Chichi said as she walked over to her purse and put some makeup supplies and some more money inside it. "I'm serious, Chichi! You're gonna end up going all over yourself at this rate!", Bulma yelled. "Alright, alright, I'll go! I'm not some little kid who wets the bed everyday, I'm pretty sure I can handle a little diarrhea.", Chichi retorted as she stumbled over to the door and left the room. When she left, Bulma did a face palm and said,"Aw, man. She's SO gonna ruin that cute little dress I bought for her.", Bulma sighed.

END OF CHAPTER ONE
© Copyright 2018 Dylan E. Bell (dthebest1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2161472-Chichis-Crappy-Vacation-Chapter-1